Disciples on the Journey is a lectionary-based Lenten resource for adults that includes a commentary, faith-sharing questions, ways to live as disciples, a saint of the week, and opening and closing prayers with rituals.
It is used during the six weeks of Lent to help reflect on the Sunday readings, share faith with one another, and ponder God’s call to serve our brothers and sisters.
For the past nine years Disciples on the Journey has been used by thousands of adults, families, and teens all over the world.Each book includes:
- Leader and Participant Guide
- Tips and Suggestions for small group sharing
- Questions for Faith Sharing and Discussion
- Commentaries, Opening and Closing Prayers with Rituals
- Excerpts from Porta Fidei for the Year of Faith
- Cycle C Lenten Readings and Cycle A Scrutiny Readings
- Available in English and Spanish
Click the images below to read a sample from Week 1!
For questions or comments, please contact us!
The Diocese of Victoria
Office of Catechetical Ministry