Event Name: Catholic Knowledge Bowl
Location: Our Lady of Victory School Campus, VIctoria
Date(s): Mar 30, 2014
Time: Starts: 1:30 PM Ends: 4:30 PM
The 8th Annual Catholic Knowledge Bowl
SUNDAY, MARCH 1, 2015
OUR LADY OF VICTORY CATHEDRAL GYM
1:30p.m. – 4:30p.m.
There are three divisions, with four persons per team:
1) Adult teams: Members must be over the age of 18. They can consist of catechists, members of the Knights of Columbus, Catholic Daughters, ACTS participants, Altar Society or any group of four adults.
2) Teen teams: Youths must be 13-18 years of age and enrolled in school. The groups can consist of any group of CCD or Catholic school students, youth group members or individual teens.
3) Family teams: Family groups must consist of at least one child. Teams can consist of adult family members which can include parents, children, grandparents, aunts, etc.
Please note: clergy, religious, chancery staff, and CKB committee members are not eligible to compete.
Course of action
• Teams compete in three rounds of competition
• 40 multiple choice questions per round
View documents on left for study questions/answers, along with complete rules and procedures.
1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes will be awarded in each of the three divisions.
ALL TEAMS MUST ARRIVE 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE EVENT.
Registration Fee $ 25 per team (four members)
Payment and *Permission/Medical Release (Form A) Must Accompany Registration
***Permission/Medical Release (Form A) is required for all minors. It is recommended that adults fill out medical release (Form D) and have it on your person the day of the event. (Adult form located in forms on left. Minors for coming soon!)
NOTE*** Catechism Questions added under documents
Copyright © United States Conference of Catholic Bishops. All rights reserved.
NOTE*** Some questions taken from: "What's Your Catholic IQ" The questions are used with permission of the publisher, Peter Li, Inc., Dayton, OH.